Often, organizations internal processes do not agree with the intended IT vision which results in an IT solution deliverable that is not user-friendly, confusing, and frustrating – ultimately marking it yet another failed implementation. This seems to happen over and over especially when it comes to Document Management System
REIT is comprised of multiple departments that produce different types of documents. In many cases, users across multiple departments must collaborate on the document(s) to attain the final version.
For individual users and/or departments to have their own workspace where they can easily create, share, edit and collaborate on documents until the final version of the document(s) are attained.
- Centralized or de-centralized place of storage
- Document repository or workspace by user/department
- Customized and controlled by user/department
- Anywhere access
- User intuitive
- Inter or Intra departmental Sharing & Collaboration
- Private and Shared Documents
- Limited Governance
An organization centralized and single-source platform that houses final and/or executed versions of documents and amendments.
- Process defined upload and approval of documents
- Metadata (data about data) driven
- Restricted naming conventions
- High security & Increased Governance
- Automated OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Dynamic Reporting & Advanced Search
- Secured internal & external sharing
- No Redundancy
- Security & Locking
- Automatic Retention
- Enterprise Search